Become a POTOC Member
Why not become a member of Potteries Orienteering Club?
It is cheap and easy to become a member and will enable you to take advantage of many benefits including the following;
- Reduced entry cost to all POTOC events
- Invitation to POTOC training events
- Copies of club newsletter (The Potter)
- Ability to enter national competitions and represent POTOC
Addition the benefits of becoming a member of British Orienteering can be found via this link.
There are two types of British Orienteering membership:
- Junior: Individual aged 20 or under at the end of the calendar year.
- Senior: Individual aged 21 or over at the end of the calendar year.
|POTOC Membership + British Orienteering membership||£8||£23||Sum of individual memberships||[Join Today]|
Membership of British Orienteering provides you with a BOF number. This is something that enables you to take part in competitions all over the UK.
How do I join?
Simply visit the British Orienteering Website using the link below;
- Select POTOC as your club
- Choose your membership grade
- Click submit and complete the simple forms
- Now finally you will need a debit / credit card to make payment
That's it! Your now a member of the POTOC.
You will receive a welcome membership pack in the post along with a membership card, which includes your national competitor number. You will need to know this if you wish to take part in national events.
Towards the end of each year you will receive a renewal notice from British Orienteering for subsequent year’s membership.
Details of how to renew can be found on the British Orienteering - Renew your membership page. You can also opt to pay by Direct Debit.